Pages

Labels

by Romanovskaya (25) street fashion (14) models (12) details (8) shoes (7) bags (4) faces (4) Milan (3)

Saturday 31 December 2011

Bye bye Miss American pie.


The last day in 2011...i started to write about Milan, some challenges and wonderful people i met this year. But it's all about words..and i believe that deeds speak louder then words...This photo was made on backstage of fashion video for Elena Przhonskaya that was made by me a few days ago! It's very very cool! My debut in directing video! All wishes came true! The best conclusion of the year! Also thanks to all my friends and wonderful people i met this year! I don't know..i never regret about what i haven't done...i'm always happy about things i did!!! I wish everyone good year! believe in yourself and world will show you real magic!







No comments:

Post a Comment